[rescue] Palo Alto or there abouts rescue stores (update)

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Mon Nov 13 20:38:13 CST 2017

Hey folks

So I managed to squeeze in a little time at weirdstuff and picked up a
couple of boxes of sun software and also a couple of SUN PCi IIpro Cards
(375-3051) - there are a pile of about 15 of them still there if anyone
is looking for one. There are also a few sets of Solaris 7 or 8 and
SunDeveloper on the shelf.

Sun Software CD listing as follows - contact me directly if there is
something you are looking for.
- SUNSAI/P 2.0 and 3.0
- SunSolutions CD Volume 4 1999
- SunSolutions CD Volume 1 2000
- Sun Internet Mail Server 4.0
- i-Planet 2.0
- iPlanet Calendar Server for unix version 2.0
- iPlanet Wb Server Enterprise Edition Version 4.0
- iPlanet Netscape Directory Server Version 4.1
- Solaris Easy Access Server 3.0
- Netscape Certificate Management System for windows NT and Solaris
Version 4.1
- Netscape Delegated Administrator version 4.11
- Netscape Messaging Server for Solaris version 4.1
- Netscape Application Builder for Windows NT version 4.0
- Netscape Application Server for windows NT and Solaris version 4.0
- Sun Quad FastEtherenet 2.1
- Solaris 7 Software 11/99
- Solaris 7 Documentation
- Software Supplement for the Solaris y Operating Environment
- Solaris Easy Access Server 3.0 Documentation
- Netscape Communicator 4.5.1 with Java Plugin 1.1.2 and 1.2
- Flash PROM update Multimedia answer book
- Solaris 7 Maintenance Update 4
- Sun JAVA Enterprise System
SUN Developer Software March-May 2006
- Sun Cluster Geographic Edition 3.1 8/05
- Sun Secure Global Desktop Software 4.2
- Sun Cluster 3.1 8/05 Agents for Sparc and x86
- Sun ONE Active Server Pages 4.0
- Sun ONE Integration Server B2B Edition 3.6.3 windows and Solaris
versions
- Sun One Integration Server secure trading agenent 1.0.1
- SUN HPC CLuster Tools 5 Software
- SUN Ray Server Software 3.1
- SUN Ray Software Companion
- SUN Java System RFID Software version 2.0
- SUN Managemetn Center 3.5 Software update 1 1of2
- SUN Management Center 3.5 Software and Documentation Update 1 2 of 2
(Solaris/x86,Windows 98/Nt/2000 Pro/XP)
- SUN Java Enterprise System Accessory CD 2004Q2 Volume 1
- SUN Java Enterprise System Accessory CD 2004Q2 Volume 2
- SUN Java Enterprise System Accessory CD 2004Q2 Volume 3
SUN Developer Essentials Enterprise Edition March-May 2000
- Java Blend 2.0
- CodeWarrior 5.3 Update for Windows 95/98/NT and MacOS
- SUN Development Essentials Java Jumpstart disk 1
- SUN Development Essentials Java Jumpstart disk 2
-Solaris 8 Installation - intel platform edition disk 1
-Solaris 8 Software - intel platform edition disk 1
-Solaris 8 Software - intel platform edition disk 2
- Solaris 8 Documentation
- Solaris 8 Installation - SPARC platform edition
- Solaris 8 Software - SPARC platform edition disk 1
- Solaris 8 Software - SPARC platform edition disk 2
- Solaris Management SDK 2/00 - early access
- Software COmpanion CD for SPARC/Intel platform editions
- Solaris ABI Certification Tools - AppCert Version 2.1
- SUN Solutions CD  Volume 1 2000
- Solaris 8 Device configuration Assistant - floppy disk
- Forte for Java Community edition 1.0
- Code Warrior for Java version 5 professional edition mac OS tools
- Code Warrior for Java version 5 professional edition Windows 95/98/NT
tools
- Code Warrior for Java version 4.1 Solaris
- SUN Developer Essentials Java 2 Micro Edition
- STAR OFFICE 5.1 Solaris SPARC/Intel and windows 95/98/NT

didn't get to halted this trip but thanks for the tips

cheers

Richard