[rescue] Palo Alto or there abouts rescue stores

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Mon Nov 13 11:20:00 CST 2017

I've got some Sparc 10's 20's, Ultra 5/10, etc. Also a few S100 bus
systems I am about to put on eBay - but would rather have 1) An
interested collector acquire them and 2) Have local pickup ;)

BTW: I'm located in Mountain View - just a few miles from PA.

Cheers,
Lyle

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:15:31 +1100
Richard <ejb at trick-1.net> wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> About to spend the week in Palo Alto and am on the hunt for old sun
> hardware, mvme boards and maybe an S100 system
>
> I will do my pilgrimage to b
weird stuffb
 but thought I would see if
> others had similar haunts that they would recommend?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Richard
>
> Sent from my iPhone

73      AF6WS