[rescue] Old x86 stuff, Apple Stuff, Misc stuff needs homes.

PhreakShow Telephone Company phreakshowtelco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:55:55 CST 2017

i dont have really any apple II stuff other then the stuff to maintain
my IIGS.    Got lots of adb stuff,  im slowly going through it.

Name sounds familiar did you have sgi octanes at one point?    I got
some from a guy south of flint a long time ago.  Im just up north of
midland.  20 mins west of pinconnin g