[rescue] UTF-8 [was T5220 update]

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 17:54:17 CDT 2017

On 2 November 2017 at 22:09, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well there you go!
>
> Now, which font option is 'best' when I install a new Solaris image? I get
> three seemingly good choices - 2xUTF and ASCII (I think)?

Yep, proper quote marks. :-)

FWIW, when I used an iPhone, I found the Google Gmail app to have
several rather pleasing features over the built-in Apple Mail app. I
used both -- Apple Mail for my work emails, Gmail.app for my personal
ones.

Neither does bottom-posting properly, though. :-(

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
witter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven b" Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 b" DR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829 053