[rescue] Sun V240

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 07:22:42 CDT 2017

The SSH attempt as root was rejected, Ibm not to worried about it. As I
recall, you canbt SSH in as root, which only leaves one non-root user on
system.

Security will be an issue, but not yet...

Lionel

> On Nov 1, 2017, at 5:01 AM, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote:
>
> FYI, using SunSSH, which is the only ssh that ships with Solaris 10uXX, I do
very well using the denyhost application.

> Solaris 11 ships with both SunSSH and OpenSSH, its an either/or situation.
FYI, if you do choose to use denyhost, it (denyhost) works with TCP wrappers.
You are probably already aware, but OpenSSH no longer supports TCP Wrappers.