[rescue] anyone need PC100 / PC133 RAM? (95050)

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue May 30 02:42:58 CDT 2017

On 30 May 2017 at 01:18, Steve Rikli <sr at genyosha.net> wrote:
> The oldest system I have uses DDR memory, so at this point I have no
> more use for PC100 or PC133 RAM, and before it goes to recycling I'd
> like to offer it here.
>
> There are about a dozen PC100, almost all 256MB, a couple are unknown
> size; most are ECC but a couple look like non-ECC.
>
> There are about 20 PC133, mostly 512MB, a couple 128MB and 256MB size;
> most are ECC but a couple look like non-ECC.
>
> The brands are a mix; there's a handfull of Kingston and Corsair, and
> a lot of others.
>
> None of this is recently tested but all of it was tested (and in some
> cases labelled) before I put it into storage long ago.
>
> I'd rather not pick-choose through all of them; if you only need a
> couple please just take them all and pass along the rest to someone
> else.
>
> I'd prefer to hand off the lot to someone near Silicon Valley CA (95050)
> but if someone really wants to pay for shipping I'll bundle it up.

256MB DIMMs are really hard to find. I suspect that those are worth
real money. (Which to me means ITRO 5x individual postage, say.)

I'm on another continent so probably not eligible but PLEASE do not bin them!

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven b" Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 b" DR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829 053