[rescue] DataCenter Cleanup Day - Downtown Minneapolis, MN 55401

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri May 26 14:56:11 CDT 2017

Woo-hoo - one in my neck of the woods!
I've responded to Doug with what I'm interested in:
VT220Sparc 10IPX
and a couple of "maybes".
I can help out with pickup/shipping to a certain degree - I'd not
necessarily want to fiddle with the E2900, say- unless it was to drop it
at a freight forwarder. Contact me off-list if you think you need help.
Steve