[rescue] Non-Sun workstation products, FTGH in Richmond, CA by 5/30

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Thu May 25 09:57:55 CDT 2017

Damn, I'd love to save the DECstation stuff, it's getting rarer and
rarer and I hate to see any of it scrapped. (I know it's not mu9ch
loved, but my first UNIX was Ultrix on a DECstation, so it's a bit
nostalgic for me)

Ironically I will be in the Bay Area on business, but not until June 4,
so I'll be too late :(

If anyone in the Bay Area can grab the DECstation stuff for me and hold
onto it, I will arrange for shipping and a finder's fee!

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  web at loomcom.com