[rescue] Mini-mainframe Charles River Data System "Universe 68" System

Steven Stengel tosteve at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 00:10:01 CDT 2017

Hi,
I'm trying to sell my neighbors old mini-mainframe system from the early
1980's.

Located in Orange County, CA - this is south of Los Angeles.

Let me know if you're interested, or have any recommendations.

The system is very clean, and was maintained regularly when in use in the
80's.

-- Charles River Data System "Universe 68" System
-- Century Data System [AMS 571] storage drive 615MB HD
-- Cipher Cache Tape [M990] Tape Drive with tapes

-- Qty. three "Wyse 50" monitors with keyboards
-- All cables, etc, and all factory manuals.

This systems has an 8-inch floppy, 615MB hard drive, and tape back-up.

Here's some PDFs from the internet:

http://www.1000bit.it/ad/bro/charles...temCompSys.pdf
http://www.1000bit.it/ad/bro/charles...m-Universe.pdf

Actual system pics available here: