[rescue] Looking for an LGA1366 motherboard

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:36:37 CDT 2017

Earlier today I got an email for some very affordable dual proc 1U Dell 'cloud
servers':

CS24-TY / E5520 2.2GHz / 8GB
CPU: 2x Intel Xeon CPU Quad Core E5520 (2.2GHz, 8MB Cache, 5.86 GT/s)
RAM: 8GB of Memory
HDD: 4x HDD Trays, ***See Hard Drive Options Below***
RAID: Onboard RAID
Power: 1x 650W Power Supply
Warranty: 1-Year STI Warranty
Sale Price: $125

CS24-TY / E5540 2.53GHz / 8GB
CPU: 2x Intel Xeon CPU Quad Core E5540 (2.53GHz, 8MB Cache, 5.86 GT/s)
RAM: 8GB of Memory
HDD: 4x HDD Trays, ***See Hard Drive Options Below***
RAID: Onboard RAID
Power: 1x 650W Power Supply
Warranty: 1-Year STI Warranty
Sale Price: $125

Not sure how that will fare through the list server, but they are dual proc 1U
servers w/ 8 gig RAM, 4x HDD trays and some form of on-board RAID for $125
includes a 1 yr warranty.

They have specials on pulled HDs in convenient four packs.

I have no connection to seller, other than as a one-time happy customer.

Stikc.com

Lionel

Ken