[rescue] Good news! NuBus Thunder IV GX 1360 now available!

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 13:20:30 CST 2017

Hi,

A  while back I posted a long list of mostly Mac stuff for sale or FTGH.
Among it was pro-ported to be 2 Radius Thunder IV GX cards, one of which
I found and sold, th other went AWOL, presumed disp[osed off by accident.

Well, GOOD NEWS! I found it in a box I'd forgotten about at my folks place!

The second card is a NuBus Radius Thunder IV GX 1360 grahpcs card for
NuBus Macs.

Again it's FTGH unless anoyone wants to offer money for it, at which
point all interested parties will be asked to bid blind and it'll go to
the highest bidder. You will have to pay all shipping charges.

Thanks,

--

Mark Benson
twitter.com/MDBenson