[rescue] WTB: Unix/Solaris Adobe FrameMaker 8

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Thu Jan 26 13:23:52 CST 2017

WTB: Unix/Solaris Adobe FrameMaker 8

I am looking to purchase/acquire a copy of Adobe FrameMaker version 8 for
Unix/Solaris.

Straight from Adobe, FrameMaker had always been a pricey item, but I had
always managed to acquire a legal copy + license, sometimes years old and after
the fact through eBay, etc.

And through that method, I own legal copies+media of 5.x, 6.x and 7.x versions
for Unix and Mac.

I had hoped to purchase a copy of version 8 via a similar method, but several
years have passed by, and I have never seen a copy of version 8 for sale.

After version 8, FrameMaker was significantly changed and released for
dos/windows only.  I believe that the current version is now called 2015 Release.

Also, in case it isn't obvious, this is for myself for home use only.

Thank you,

Jerry