[rescue] Fujitsu Prime Power PW850 problem

Paul John paul at gcbuk.com
Thu Jan 19 04:00:40 CST 2017

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience/knowledge on the Fujitsu Prime
Power PW850 server, I have a faulty unit that I'm trying to resurrect.

These particular servers have SPARC CPUs and can run Solaris 10 however the
server that I have currently has an error with the SCF board, looks like the
removable timekeeper battery has died resulting in the NVRAM

info being lost.

Anyone ever had this happen? Does anyone have a PW850 SCF service manual
available?

Thanks in advance.

Paul