[rescue] IPX boot prom image 525-1177 earlier than 04?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Jan 15 11:13:00 CST 2017

> I guess there is a way of mapping the boot rom into memory space and
> running a forth loop to print the contents from the ok prompt

Probably.  But, unless there is some kind of hardware one-way "lock it
away before boot" mechanism, which I doubt (at least some OS's booters
use OBP code to read the boot medium), it could equally well be mapped
in once the OS is up and read that way.  (You'd need an OS that could
be hacked on to do that, of course, but there are at least a handful of
open-source OSes that run on the IPX.)

The problem, of course, would be knowing what to map.  Might be
possible to winkle that out of the ok prompt....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org