[rescue] IPX boot prom image 525-1177 earlier than 04?

Hauke Fath hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE
Wed Jan 11 14:39:41 CST 2017

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:09:24 +0000, Peter Stokes wrote:
> Just hit an issue with current versions of the M48t02 chip which I have
seen
> on SS2s as well.

... is this the 'last byte not writable' bug that sun open firmware
expects, and that was fixed in later versions of the M48t02?

> [...] I would like to try an
> earlier [IPX ROM] version if anyone knows of an image anywhere?
>
> They would be 525-1177-01 -> 03

I found old (original) EPROMs for SS10 and IPC. But unfortunately, I
didn't keep the old images when I burned my EPROMs for SS2 and IPX...

Cheerio,
hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        <hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
Ernst-Ludwig-Stra_e 15