[rescue] Major Clearout! (UK LN11)

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:43:29 CST 2017

On 8 January 2017 at 19:12, Rob Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I picked up a couple of Mark's items today. I am a total Apple newbie and
it
> seems I will need an ADB keyboard and mouse. I have not found much on eBay
> that is in the UK. Does anyone have a keyboard and mouse they are prepared
> to sell?

Can do, but I'm in Czechia now, so postage will be an issue. Let me
know if you're stuck.

Also try the LowEndMac mailing lists and FB community...?

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven b" Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 b" DR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829 053