[rescue] BYTE magazines in want of new home

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Wed Jan 4 01:17:11 CST 2017

I have about 25 issues of Byte magazine from the years 1994-1998 that
need a new home.  They are free for the cost of shipping (and shipping
materials if required) if anyone wants them, or can be picked up.

Some one taking all would be preferred, but only taking some would be fine.

I can't find a bunch of these online, but I don't have an autodocument
feeding scanner, so I'm not particularly willing to fix that.  If
someone wants these and is willing to fix that and upload them to
archive.org or the like, I'd be willing to split shipping.