[rescue] Fixing dead Sun NVRAM - was Re: Sources of IRIX

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:55:55 CST 2017

interesting....this approach is akin to 'stone knives and bear skins'
approach, but, still gets the job done.
Thanks for the pointer.

I've read a few of these articles...surprising to me is that the
'revelation' is to disconnect the embedded battery, ....well duh...it is
dead, it cannot be recharged, so attempting to pump more electrons into a
defective cell isn't going to bring it back to life.
Cut the lines to the dead battery.