[rescue] Sources of IRIX

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Sat Feb 11 18:07:11 CST 2017

On 02/11/2017 04:00 PM, Andrew Jones wrote:

> The problem is finding an Indy with 256 MB of RAM!

    They do exist, although they may be rarities.  The company I used
to work for, and from which I inherited a couple from, used Indys as
development platforms and, because of that, they were rather "beefy".

    One of mine has the Presenter flat-panel display

    'Tis a pity that they all carry the time-bomb that is the Dallas
clock-chip...

    Cheers!