[rescue] AXi box ++ Re: need (physical) key for Sun SPARCserver 1000e

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 15:01:42 CST 2017

Hi Jerry

Your oryx.us mail address keeps rejecting my mails saying mail from the UK is
being rejected, do you have another mail address I can use?

Sorry for sending to the rescue address, but have no other one I can use.

Peter

> On 9 Feb 2017, at 08:55, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote:
>
>> On 02/ 9/17 01:31 AM, Peter Stokes wrote:
>> Hi Jerry
>>
>> I should have a spare key, if someone can post a photo of the correct one
as I
>> have a box of keys for Sun and no 1000 left here to try it in.
>
> Hello Peter,
>
> Thanks for the note.  Wish I did have a picture of it.  So far, all my
search engine picture searches have come up empty.  Right now, I am glad that
someone found the Sun P/N for me from the field engineer's guide.

> A picture may turn up Thursday.
>

>> Also Jerry can you get in touch re the AXi system you have, I am interested
in
>> it if it is surplus to your needs?
>
> Regarding the AXi system, it is yours for the asking.  I think like most of
us, we just want to find a good home for our stuff when we are finally done
working with it.

> This is a fully system from a Value add reseller, that came with a case,
power supply, etc.  My impression from the number for your handy is that you
are not located in the States.  I am in Texas.

> Assuming I would be shipping this overseas, would you want the entire
system, i.e. case, power supply, etc?  Or just the motherboard, including CPU
and memory?