[rescue] Want: Sun Blade 150

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Fri Feb 10 02:12:43 CST 2017

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 3:59 AM,  <r4400 at cocaine.ninja> wrote:
> This is by a long shot, but does anyone near me (SoCal 92069) have a Sun
> Blade 150 they don't need and want to give away? Looking to get my first
> SPARC system and mess around with Solaris. Thanks.

I passed your message to a non-list member who is in socal who I know
has some Sparc gear in his storage unit which he wants to part with.
Hopefully he'll be in touch with you. I think his stuff was older/32
bit and not 64bit UltraSparc gear. That would limit you to Solaris 8.
If you set your sights on something with more horsepower (V240/Sun
Blade 2000) you can run a more recent OS, Solaris 10. They're out
there, but likely not "free."

--
-Jon
+44 7465 605833