[rescue] AXi box ++ Re: need (physical) key for Sun SPARCserver 1000e

J dbster at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 07:26:06 CST 2017

It is just possible that stamped on the lock, as viewed from the INSIDE of the panel it is mounted on, may show a code number which is also stamped on the key. Then the person with all the keys can check his inventory. Also, if the person missing the key can describe the hole in the front of the lock where the key is inserted (flat, round with a notch, ..) that could eliminate some of the choices. The outside rim of the lock just could possibly have a manufacturer's name stamped on it (ACE, Chicago, ...) that could narrow it down for the person with the box full of keys.