[rescue] license: WAS::::::::::::::Re: Sources of IRIX?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Feb 8 15:12:06 CST 2017

Hello Alex,

Thanks for the offer on your notes, I would like to take you up on it.

I just acquired a different toy today, but my next goal is to pick up an SGI Fuel.

I'm glad this discussion popped up, I'm collecting all the IRIX notes I can.
Its been (6) years since I was at a shop with lots of SGI hardware, and
sometimes stuff gets forgotten.

Anything you can share is appreciated.

Jerry