[rescue] WWWIIIRRRESSS!, was Re: Cray listing on E-bay

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Dec 9 11:25:11 CST 2017

On 12/08/2017 05:37 PM, John Hudak wrote:
> OMG Dave, that is hilarious......And your activities sound perfectly normal
> to me...but all those WIRERZZZZZZ!!

  Mmm-hmm.

> As a joke (which I am sure would not have gone over very well) you could
> have mentioned to them that next time they come into the house, they should
> wear tin foil hats to keep their brains from being fried....

  Oh I can just imagine the look on that airhead's face.

> then again, they may have terminated you lease.....

  Heh, I'd have had them in court in the blink of an eye, but they'd
surely have tried.  Having been a landlord myself, I was (at the time
anyway) pretty up to date on what will fly and what won't.  I wasn't
doing anything untoward at the time.

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ