[rescue] TechPubs, was Re: Rescued: SGI Altix 450

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat Oct 1 22:14:04 CDT 2016

On Mon, 01 Aug 2016 15:26:42 -0600,
    Richard <legalize at xmission.com> wrote:

> In article <579D2CEE.2010906 at crash.com>,
>     Steve Jones <smj+rescue at crash.com> writes:
>
> > On 07/29/2016 07:07 PM, Richard wrote:
> > >
> > > All TechPubs stuff was mirrored by me:
> > > <http://manx.classiccmp.org/search.php?cp=109&q=altix> I had a
> > > suspicion it might disappear at some point...
> >
> > Thanks, but your link doesn't work - brings up a 404 page from your host
> > XMission...
>
> It was working when I posted it, LOL.  Jay yanked down my site and
> put in a redirect.  manx is moving to another location and will be
> online again.  Nothing is lost.

Manx is back online at it's own domain so the URLs should be more
permanent now.

<http://manx-docs.org>

All the SGI techpubs are once again available with this search:
<http://manx-docs.org/search.php?cp=109&q=altix>

If there is something that I'm missing in my mirror, please let me
know.

If you want to add your mirror URLs to the document database, let me
know.

The system is setup to understand that a file may be housed on
multiple mirror sites.
            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>