[rescue] Sun Ultra 40 - stuck on error "211 keyboard error" -Any pointers?

Jean Pierre jeanpierre.jelsma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 16:39:24 CST 2016

If it helps, the motherboard led display is indicating code 60:

60

Determine and test the amount of extended memory available. Determine if
memory exists by writing to a few strategic locations and see if the data
can be read back. If so, perform an address-line test and a RAM test on the
memory. Save the total extended memory size in the CMOS at cmosExtende

I tried removing and reseating the dimms, no effect.

Cheers.