[rescue] HP Color LaserJet 8550dn available (SF Bay area)

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Mon Nov 14 15:52:49 CST 2016

On 11/14/16 15:24, Steven M Jones wrote:
> I have an HP Color Laserjet 8550dn that is surplus to requirements. And
> it's occupying about a 3'x3' space in my kitchen, which I'd like back...
> Any interest in taking this off my hands for free?
>
> Very capable color printer, has the 11x17 Tray 3, and the caster base so
> it's easy to move. Larger page size has been handy for printing
> schematics, blueprints, etc.
>
> Some toner got on the rollers, but every additional page I print is
> cleaner than the last. Only 75k pages total, 39.7k color pages, and
> 1,265 duplex pages to date. Several toner carts are low, but you get all
> my new/unused ones. Originally came with a hard drive, but it died -
> ready for a replacement, but working fine without.
>
> Contact me off-list if interested.
> --Steve.

Steve,
Remind me where you're located?  I have a Color Laserjet 3600 right now,
but it's a balky pain in the ass and cannot do 11x17 or duplex.  I tried
to buy an 8550DN on eBay for $200 reserve about 10 years ago, but the
seller wasn't expecting to receive only oen bid and welched on the sale.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net