[rescue] ADM3-A lower case ROM

Steven M Jones smj+rescue at crash.com
Mon Nov 14 14:04:36 CST 2016

On 11/14/2016 11:20, John Floren wrote:

> I gave Steve Jones (a member of this list) an ADM-3a with lowercase ROM
> about a year back. If he's become sick of the whining noise from the
> flyback transformer and is using it purely as decoration, he may be willing
> to make a swap :)

I don't use it every day, but it's not going anywhere. Sorry. ;)

Hasn't the ROM been dumped already? Is it one of the early devices with
unusual voltages, complicating the burning of replacements? I've got an
old Needhams EP10 (or whatever) somewhere in storage, but that's
probably not going to cut it...

Willing to work with somebody local (SF Bay area) with appropriate
reader/burner...

--Steve.