[rescue] ADM3-A lower case ROM

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Nov 14 13:10:08 CST 2016

I recently came into possession of an ADM3-A terminal - something I've
been keeping an eye out for for a long time.
As was the default, this one only supports upper case characters. There
is the option, however for a ROM that adds lower-case capability.
If anyone has one of these spare, or knows where to find one, I'd
appreciate a lead. The terminal is usable as is, but dealing with
case-sensitive systems is a bit problematic. I do see there's a website
where someone whipped up a replacement with an EEPROM and a little magic,
but I'd rather try a bit first to find the "correct" part.
TIA,
Steve