[rescue] SunOS 1.x

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Mon Mar 28 13:26:38 CDT 2016

> Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:58:26 +0200
> From: Walter Belgers <walter+rescue at belgers.com>
>
> Hi,
>
> It s a long shot.. but does anybody happen to have a copy of SunOS 1.0, 1.2
> or, more importantly, Sun UNIX 0.7?
>
> Regards,
> Walter.

I have it (and the System/32 edition that was pre 1.0, not sure if it's the
0.7 edition or what,
will have to check...these tape images are for  Sun 1 and 2.   (got a it a
long time ago from another Rescue User).
I want to get it on one of the new
disk emulator solutions for my Sun 1/100.    (I have a working original
disk for it but that
has OS 3.2 on it... and yes the Sun 1/100 boot and runs from that disk...
thought I tend to
be very gentle with it.   I have a contact that might have some NOS Fujitsu
drives (am going
to find out this weekend at VCF SE 4.0!) that if they're right I've got
dibs to buy them.

I won't be able to do anything on making these available until after this
weekend, at the earliest.

Earl