[rescue] easy way to boot disks with an add on SCSI card?

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 12:51:53 CDT 2016

Is there any easy way to boot disks that are attached to a SCSI add on card?
I have tried to install OS on the disk in my Sun 611 enclosure but it just
doesn't seem to work.
Boot into other OS on the built in interface is easy I just say boot disk1:a
or disk3:a
I've have issues trying to boot Solaris on internal, target 2 disk 2 but BSD
and linux work fine with that partition.
I believe disks in the enclosure start at 8 but boot disk8:a doesn't do
anything and it will just boot into the default partition.