[rescue] newest rescue (failure/success/failure)

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 03:06:25 CST 2016

Hi All

FYI, this seller on Ebay has a bunch of old VME cards he is selling, given the
untested nature not convinced the pricing is sensible, but one of you may wish
to get in touch if you need any of the boards and make a deal?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/silmar1470/m.html?item=161999090257&hash=item25b7e5
f251%3Ag%3AK50AAOSwG-1W0zF%7E&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services
Mbl: 07977 532320