[rescue] Any Interest: Mac Mini i7 and MacBook Air 11.6"

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:22:01 CST 2016

I still have these and the only offer I had fell through. I'm gonna
drop the prices to:

Mac Mini i7: GBP500
Macbook Air: GBP100

Make me an offer on the pair or individuals. You can collect or pay
shipping to wherever you are, my details are in the original post
below.
If I don't get any offers by March 31st I'm eBaying them.