[rescue] Dome Imaging MD2SUN2

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:41:45 CST 2016

Interesting, do you happen to know if they need a special driver or do they
work with the existing mda fb?  If the second port is port is infact S-VHS out
I would imagine it would need a special driver to use.   I like the idea of
having a monochrome composite monitor for text/shell space then having a
standard a graphical output on another screen.b    Running console only has
more appeal to with SunOS 4 as OpenWindows isn't very stable.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.