[rescue] Looking to buy functioning Hayes Chronograph

Karen Commins karen at karencommins.com
Wed Mar 2 13:37:42 CST 2016

Greetings, all! A list member told me I might be able to buy a working
Hayes Chronograph from someone in this group.

The Hayes Chronograph was basically an external clock for computers before
they came with built-in clocks. It looked like and stacked on the Hayes
Smartmodem.

My husband was a software engineer at Hayes in the 80s, and he's been
looking for one of these things on eBay for a while. Our 31st anniversary
is coming up, and the modern gift is a timepiece. I sure would love to find
this timepiece and surprise him!

Thanks so much for any help with leads!

Karen