[rescue] Tektronix 4051 software?

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:03:43 CDT 2016

yea, am fairly certain that an arduino could do the job.  I am very familar
with arduino development environment, both at its C-like programming
language as well as assembler. I personally don't like the abstraction they
used both for hardware devices and the language interface.
I teach embedded systems programming at the college level - if anyone uses
an arduino for a project I automatically flunk them...and they know that
going in.
This isn't the place to rant about arduino...sorry about the flame....