[rescue] Tektronix 4051 software?

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:26:15 CDT 2016

omg, an arduino as the answer to everything.  lol
Yea, tell me the com specs and can dol out an fpga soln/ti430/raspberry
PI/name your favorite micro soln.
Arduino, only machine castrated by sw types...someone forgot to tell them
that there are byte and word ops  that can actually set and clear bits of a
8 or 16 bit value AT THE SAME TIME as opposed to one bit at a
time...sheese......
please forgive the rant....hit a nerve...