[rescue] Questionable SUNULTRA1 machines

Ken Jones kjones at employees.org
Sat Jan 23 12:50:25 CST 2016

Thank you Peter and Carl.

If I attach the key board and press the POWER ON button,  the only sign of
life is a less-than-a-second audio bBEEPb coinciding with a FLASH of all
the lights on the key board plus the one light on the front of the machine in
front of the ULTRA 1 sign.  Then nothing!!

Clearly the power supply is being turned off by something,  but I know not
what.  The other problem is that I am eighty years old.  I have forgotten
technical details that I once knew.

I  would think this behavior not to be unique, but I can find no reference on
the WEB.

Ken