[rescue] SunPCi III software anyone?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Jan 16 12:23:11 CST 2016

  I have the -04 version of that patch.  I don't know if that'll do the
trick or not, but I've put it up here:

  http://www.neurotica.com/misc/118591-03.zip

  Drop me a note if you have it, or if you don't want to try it, so I
can remove it from the server.

  I thought I had 3.2.3 but apparently I don't...sorry about that. (I
thought the file I put up there was 3.2.3, but it's been awhile since
I've messed with those..)

             -Dave

On 01/16/2016 10:55 AM, Peter Stokes wrote:
> Also looks like I need patch 118591-04 which sorts out a date issue to run
> with 3.2.2 in Sol 10, unless anyone has 3.2.3 which I guess may solve it?
>
> Peter
>
>> On 16 Jan 2016, at 11:16, Peter Stokes <peter at ashlyn.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dave
>>
>> Thanks all downloaded, do you know if there were any later releases as I
> can
>> see patches to sort out Sol 10 issues with this version?
>>
>> Peter

>>> http://www.neurotica.com/misc/SUNWspci3.tar.Z
>>>
>>> Please let me know when you have the file so I can remove it from the
>>> server.
>>>
>>>             -Dave
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ