[rescue] Needed: Compaq 8088 Power Supply

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Jan 12 20:13:18 CST 2016

I'm trying to resurrect an old Compaq 8088 desktop for a friend of mine.
The PS appears to have let out the magic smoke. Before I go and try to
recap/refurbish the one that's there, I thought I'd cast around and see
if anyone here has any leads.
The PS uses a ribbon connector to connect to the MB vs the later
Molex-style connectors. It looks similar to the one in this auction:
http://goo.gl/afYlon
but the one I need it more square and has the power switch on the back.
TIA,
Steve