[rescue] Free a SUN ULTRA1 plus....

Ken Jones kjones at employees.org
Fri Feb 19 16:15:35 CST 2016

I would like to give away a SUN ULTRA 1, a Display, a keyboard and a mouse.
The display, the keyboard and the mouse work fine.  The workstation was
running up until last Fall.  Now when I power ON it beeps and various lights
flash for a half second, then nothing.

I do not want to trash this setup.  It contains too many memories.   If
someone could direct me to a FIXit person, please do.  Elsewise hear it is.
Looks brand new

Anyone intested?

Ken Jones

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of SUN_Machine[2].jpg]