[rescue] SBus, UPA and PCI cards

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:03:57 CST 2016

I would be interested in SBUS cardsb&

Serial/Parallel

SunVideo

Ethernet (preferably fast)

GPIB

What I am looking for most right now is a card that I can add some serial ports for SPARCstation as the default two will likely not be enough.

I was thinking about the SunVideo card as a way to capture image from my microscope.

Then possibly a fast Ethernet card, maybe not necessary as the built in NIC may be sufficient and would need to stay in Solaris to use

I have also thought about using a network camera as I would need to use Solaris with SunOS

I have a SCSI to GPIB adapter already and a SB-GPIB on order so I probably donbt need another one.

Right now on my GPIB adapter I have a DMM, oscilloscope, programmable power supply and relay controller.   As a temperature monitors & controller I have only found ones that are serial.

Sent from Windows Mail