[rescue] AT&T 3B2 Emulator - Help Wantd

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Feb 15 12:43:53 CST 2016

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 11:42:47AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
" >This is *great*!  Welcome to the list, I look forward to this project.
" >Had a good sized pile of 3B2 gear when I lived in Austin (got it from
" >someone who had worked for ATT), but stupidly gave it away when I had
" >to move to Houston 8-(
"
" Along those lines, I wonder why I've never seen the "3B20E" (emulated
" 3B2, running under SPARC/Solaris) "in the wild" at all.
"
" You'd think *someone* would have pirated it...

...and, much along the lines of old ibm mailframes, it shouldn't be
hard to run it faster than a real '20, which iirc was reckoned to be
about 1/2 an 11/780 in speed.

now i'm imagining compiling the emulator for android and running it on
a phone...