[rescue] AT&T 3B2 Emulator - Help Wantd

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Sun Feb 14 22:33:39 CST 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm replying to a six-month-old thread, "AT&T 3B2 revival".  Forgive
me for not quoting the original thread, but I've only just joined the
list tonight, and the thread I'm referring to occured last August.

I'm actively developing a 3B2 model 400 emulator for the SIMH
platform. I've been hunting high and low for anything that might help
me understand the 3B2's internals, and judging by that thread, folks
here may be able to help, or at least may be interested in helping
with the emulator in some other way.

Since there are zero schematics, everything I've discovered so far has
come from disassembling the ROMs, and reading the leaked SVR3 source
code. It has not been easy going.

I've documented some of my reverse engineering finds here:

http://www.loomcom.com/3b2/

If anyone here can help with further documentation, or by helping me
track down a full set of system software to test on the emulator, I
would greatly appreciate it!

Best Wishes,

-Seth