[rescue] Sparc 1000/1000E key anyone? SORTED!

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 05:16:06 CST 2016

Hi All

Thanks for replies, the L1000 clue sorted it for me. I have one here and a no
of keys which I thought did not fit the 1000, BUT I tried some with the L1000
and one fittd perfect and then I tried it in the 1000 and after a bit of
pressure it works fine. The problem is the lock in the 1000 is really stiff
and needs some lubrication.....

Peter

Sent from my iPhone