[rescue] Running FrameMaker on Solaris?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:20:39 CST 2016

FrameMaker is great for technical documents, but it is not a 'word processor'
in the classic sense, it is a document preparation system and as such requires
a different mindset than the average WYSIWYG word processor.

Your SS-10 should run it fine, but were I going to run FrameMaker on a desktop
I'd want an Ultra 1/2 (or better) class machine, though I've see earlier
versions of Frame run fine on an LX.

If you can't find online manuals, there are some FrameMaker books available on
Amazon to help you get started

Lionel

Ken