[rescue] Seeking help with an IBM 5364 System/36

Jimmy Tucker jimmywtucker at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 15:28:10 CST 2016

Dave:
I am Jimmy Tucker from Ft Walton Beach, Fl. I hope I have the right email
address.
I am seeking help in obtaining a set of SSP disks for B am IBM System/36 5364
computer.
I have a 5364, but do not have the manuals or disks. None of the development
programs are installed on the hard drive. It is also missing the SDA and SEU
libraries as well as the DFU library.
I hope to at least obtain the RPGII development programs, the 36 query, DFU
and the PC Support programs.
I believe the disks can be imaged using either. Super Drive Pro or Kyroflux
card.B I would be willing to furnish either of the cards B to produce disk
images. I
have also successfully formatted a set of diskettes to backup a system.
I would greatly appreciate any assistance or help you can provide.
How are you coming along with your system/36?
I purchased SPF/PC from a Dave Mcguire in Pensylvania, was it by any chance
you?

Best wishes,

Jimmy
Jimmy Tucker245 Brian CircleMary Esther, Fl.JimmyWTucker at yahoo.com