[rescue] newest rescue (failure/success/failure)

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Mon Feb 8 13:30:56 CST 2016

> Suddenly I have a memory board that did not get detected before. The
Dataram
> board appears to hold 32MB (makes more sense) and I now have 2 8MB boards
in
> there as well. The SCSI board is now also working and I could boot!

Excellent news. Lucky you :-)

> Success at last. Now I only need to find a P4 color graphics adapter.
Sounds a
> bit like unobtainium.

No idea if it works, if its really the proper one (it's for the 3/80 but it
looks like it's the same form factor and bus...), and the price is absurd,
but...
<
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sun-Frame-Buffer-501-1443-Video-Card-for-the-Sun-3-80-with-P4bus-/131213549885?hash=item1e8cefe13d:g:4TQAAOxyEqNTmH-i

Cordially,