[rescue] FS: Texas Instruments Silent 700 Data Terminal model 703

Adam Kimbrough adamdkimbrough at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:49:46 CST 2016

Hello,

Ibm brand new here, and I thought this may be a good place to offer my
Silent 700 data terminal for purchase. Ibve powered it on recently and it
does work. Ibve gotten it to type out some stuff, but the ink was very
faded. Thatbs all I know. Ibve attached some pictures.

Adam

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]