[rescue] New SPARCStation 10 owner, needs help with some issues though.

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 17:07:34 CST 2016

I picked up a two hubs at the pc store today
So far so good...   when I tried my previous trendnet te100-S88E I had no
error on the quad port adapter but onboard gave me a no carrier error.   This
was improvement over the D-link switch (des-1105).

Right now I am using CenterCOM MR820TR and now had no nocarrrier errors.
This hub also cam with and AUI to TP adapter which appears to work so far.

The second was 32 port hub that I have yet to try. No major brandinf on this
one says hub320 on the bottom.   Also has AUI, BNC and ethernet ports mark in
and out.   I am guessing this hub is administable.   Both are currently
overkill for my needs

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.